Chief Engineer, P.E.
Mike has served as Helitech’s Chief Engineer for over 10 years overseeing and managing Helitech’s engineering department. His duties include overseeing the preparation of design concepts for design-build projects as well as preparation, review, and approval of engineering design submittals. Projects include ground improvement systems, various types of deep foundation systems, earth shoring systems, and various grouting applications.
Prior to joining Helitech, Mr. Haschemeyer worked for a national engineering firm for 14 years in various capacities including Branch Manager overseeing all their St. Louis Operations and Regional Engineer overseeing their Geotechnical operations in their Midwest region. Mr. Haschemeyer’s duties included overseeing foundation engineering services, slope stability analysis, seismic studies, settlement monitoring, mass fill recommendation and observation, testing and inspection of concrete, soils, reinforcing steel, post-tensioning, foundations, and soil stabilization.
- Ground Improvement Systems
- Various types of Deep Foundation Systems
- Earth Shoring Systems
- Various Grouting applications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering; Valparaiso University
- Graduate Cert. in Geo-Earthquake Engineering; University of Missouri–Rolla
- Masters in Geotechnical Engineering; UM–Rolla