0Jason began his career at the very beginning of Helitech in 1987. He began working as a laborer for the company at the age of 15. Jason worked his way up through multiple positions, including Foreman, Superintendent, and Operations Manager. Over several years, Jason began the Civil Construction Division from the ground up and became the company Vice President. Jason now serves as the company President, succeeding his father who started the company.
Jason was born and raised in Southern Illinois. He is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys spending time with his wife of over 20 years and two children.
He is a member of First Baptist Church and chairs multiple fundraising events for small private schools and orphanages in different countries. Jason is a continuous supporter of numerous other charities local and international charities.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Deep Foundations Institute (DFI)
- American Drilled Shafts Committee (ADSC)
- American Shotcrete Association (ASA)
- First Baptist Church Finance Committee
- Victory Christian Academy
- Brace for Impact
- In His Hands Haiti Orphanage
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hopsital